- Choosing a finish, also known as a plating color, can dramatically affect the final look of your piece
- Below you will see 3 different examples - Gold, Silver, Copper
- All of these plating finishes are available with our "Standard" line of buckles, but can also be used with our "Premium Pewter" line of buckles.
- Generally, with Premium Pewter, most people take the natural pewter finish, which is similar to the silver look - but even whiter in appearance - naturally brilliant.
- Pewter is excellent at reproducing intricate details such as fine lines, and more complex logos. In a less detailed design like the one below, either the Standard or Pewter product lines could be used.
- For an additional charge, we can produce some of your order in any mix of plating colors - this can be quite useful to make distinctive buckles as collector's items, or to recognize different levels of achievement or awards.