- Various Squadrons, Battalions, Divisions, Regiments and Teams
- Corps of Engineers, Infantry, Cavalry, Armor, Medical, Police, Air Ambulance, EOD, Intelligence, Signal, Support, Ordnance
- We've created general pieces such as for Operation Enduring Freedom, or pieces to commemorate an event
- Commemorative pieces for the Viet Nam Veterans Memorial, Military Academy Alumni, OEF Veterans and those celebrating the accomplishment of specific goals
- We can make custom buckles/coins/pins for almost any size of group - such as Section, Squad, Squadron, Platoon, Group, Troop, Company, Battalion, Regiment, Brigade, Division, Command
- We have custom drawn (or sculpted in 3d) typical equipment such as various tanks (M1 Abrams), various reconnaissance vehicles, armored personnel carriers, MRAPs, Humvee, Howitzers, Mortars etc.
- We created custom buckles with modern Apache attack helicopters - to classic Huey's for Veteran's groups
- Keep in mind that you get to choose the equipment, the angle, the look, the placement - every part of the design is custom to how you want it
- To see some addditional Military Designs we have completed, please check out our Military Page
- Click to see dozens of additional Army projects we have made - Get Your Made-To-Order Project Started!
|3 Bravo Skull Crushers 4/42 Field Artillery, 3rd Platoon of Bravo Battery, 1st Brigade Combat Team of 4th Infantry Division |
"Here is the photograph that we made here in Farah, Afghanistan. It's a picture of our platoon - we are ALL wearing our belt buckles made by your company. Thanks again.'
'Everyone was very pleased, I am now in the process of designing another belt buckle, and passed your information to other teams to get them started with their own designs."
PFC (Farah, Afghanistan)